Who publishes the journal?
- The journal is published by Bait Al-Mashura Finance Consultations, established in 2007 in the State of Qatar as the first Qatari firm to provide Shari’ah finance consultations, www.bestessayhere.com http://paperwriters.org supervision and auditing to Islamic financial institutions, as well as management consultations, training and development. Also it provides innovative business solutions within the scope of its services to corporates and individuals.
Is the journal indexed and refereed?
- The journal is indexed in the global databases and its researches are subject to strong scientific peer review process.
How many issues of the journal are published?
- Bait Al-Mashra publishes two issues every year.
Is there a print version of the journal?
- The journal publishes both printed and electronic versions.
Does the journal charge any submission fees?
- Bait al-Mashura journal does not charge any submission fees for the researcher.
Does the journal have article processing charges(APCs)?
- Bait Al-Mashura journal doesn’t have any processing charges.
- Researches can be submitted either by direct registration and submission through the journal’s website or sending by e-mail to [email protected]